Monday 23 March 2015

My Lost Weekend.



I’m not sure where the last three days went – certainly nothing happened.

The first thing that didn’t happen was the solar eclipse – we were up and waiting with a pinhole camera ready. I don’t know how I’d have got outside to see it but I would have made it somehow.

It never happened for us – complete cloud cover. We saw it go dark but as it was a dreary cloudy day it wasn’t as dramatic as it would have been if it was a sunny day.

Then it got light again.

Yawn!

It was a lot better in 1999. At least Robyn will get a chance to see one in a few years time.

Second; my Blog didn’t happen. I’d run out of data on my dongle and I can’t get out of doors now; Robyn managed to top it up today. Meanwhile we’re trying to work out some broadband. Not so simple, I can tell you.

Third? I didn’t happen.

Since Tuesday I’ve been stuck in an armchair unable to get about. It’s hard getting used to being an invalid when spring is finally happening.

It’s been a long hard winter and I could do with some sunshine on my face.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)


No comments:

Post a Comment