Tuesday 24 March 2015

My first chance of seeing spring.


 
 
 
You don't know how tough it was to take this picture - today I got dressed for the first time in 6 days. And while I went to the bin just outside the front door yesterday (in my dressing gown) this was the first time I'd been out since last Tuesday.
 
So, while isn't the best picture in the world (it hurt, I can tell you) it's my first taste of spring.
 
They are Tete á Tete narcissi. they get their name because their heads nod together in the wind, as though they are talking.
 
 
And today I got the date of my MRI scan - Friday. No idea how I'm going to make that.....but I will. Dr Feelgood got me that really quick.
 
The sad thing is that Art Themen, just about the best modern jazz saxophonist we have, is making a rare visit to my Jazz club and I had to miss it. Last week was just too painful.
 
It's sad because always used to celebrate my survival by making it in to see him.
 
Grrrrrrrrh!
 
I've got lot's of battles ahead of me - I have to pick my fights carefully.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment