Friday 27 March 2015

Fighting on.


Big day today – I’m off up to London to have my MRI scan.

I haven’t been anywhere for 10 days; after my last trip there I was in big trouble…..it was agony.

Luckily it’s in the afternoon and I’ve got a chance to get myself together for that.

It’s a nightmare week in a nightmare month.

Everything is going wrong – my car needed its MOT test done and the tax paid for the year.

I couldn’t risk driving it. I am eternally grateful to Wraysbury Autos who came and picked it up, nursed it through its test (it needed some medical help like I do) and then brought it back to me.

It’s crazy; you can’t pay your tax on the car without the MOT…..nightmare. Now all I’ve got to do is get to a Post Office to pay up.

Everyday I’m reminded how impossible any of this would be without the support of my partner Robyn.

And, of course, she is facing the threat of deportation.

We are trying to work out how we could ever get to see each other again if that actually happens. With my need for medical treatment that’s going to be really hard.

We fight on.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)


No comments:

Post a Comment