Thursday 15 January 2015

Wish us luck!




That's not very good - my banner still needs some work on it.

It should say; "Go Lang" because a little miracle has just happened.

My partner Robyn has missed out on Christmas and New Year's, Thanksgiving and her birthday all at the same time. I was badly ill, so was my Mum - it's all been terrible.

Then her cousin Lang Galloway gets called up to play for the mighty New York Knicks last week and what does he do on his first game? He scores 19 points and then there are the assists as well.

He's a bit of a star. 

Then last weekend, in the middle of all the nightmare, Robyn gets a message that The Knicks are playing an MBA game at The O2 today!

We couldn't do anything - the tickets were sold out ages ago and the cheapest on the resale market were £140 each.

Today we heard there's a chance that Lang's here an he may be able to get Robyn tickets!

I'm not counting my chickens until they are hatched but heck.....I'm painting up our banner all the same!

GO LANG!

If it doesn't work out we'll stand outside the Dome for a laugh!

Wish us luck, it's the chance of a lifetime.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment