Monday 5 January 2015

The Toilets at The End of The Universe.





Now The Hobgoblin, Staines (proprietor Jenson Nightingale) has closed, it is safe to reveal the interior of the toilets, a secret up till now only known to The Germ Warfare Establishment at Porton Down and The World health organisation;



But would I just post a picture of a toilet if I didn't have a good reason?

It's the mural, which I wanted to preserve in some way;


 
 
 It was a mixture of band stickers, music photos and some 'other' material;
 
 



OK, there's an element of juvenile sexism (and I'm sorry for that) but there's also a whole history of music up there;




From Jimi Hendricks to........

 
 
To 'The Stone Roses'.......
 
 




Some of my favourite bands have got their names up here;
 
 
 


And I couldn't help throwing in a little bit of the fruit machine too.

I'm getting nostalgic.



Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment