Sunday 4 January 2015

30,000 Thanx.


 
 
 
Did you think I would forget to say thank you for taking the Blog to 30,000?
 
No way, it means a lot. It happened on New Year's Eve - I watched you do it. I would normally do something wacky and for such a big deal as this I would have chosen to do something amazing.
 
It wasn't really appropriate while my Mum was so ill and today?
 
We just got up late after a great night at the Hobgoblin, Staines. It was a fabulous night - really special and I'll do a couple of Blogs over the next few days.
 
But The Hob is closing - a fantastic venue gone. Sure, something will follow and knowing Jenson Nightingale it will involve music and will be worth going to.
 
But it won't be the same.....as you will see in the next couple of days.
 
Very sad.
 
So I just said it with diamonds.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment