Saturday 20 December 2014

War is over - if you want it!.







 
 
 
It's Christmas and you should visit this site;
 
 
 
Where you can listen to John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1972 Christmas hit and you can download the posters from their advertising campaign in all the languages of the world.
 
     Happy Christmas John and Yoko.
 
We are struggling.....I haven't been able to fix the bathroom sink because I've been ill and now the toilet is leaking. I spent a frustrating hour this morning trying to fix it without success.
 
Then we went to spend some time with my Mum in hospital and stopped off at Wickes. There I discovered what I already knew - they don't sell the fittings any more - we would need a new toilet and a new sink. It's Christmas and I can't leave my Mum at this time; we just can't sort it out.
 
So, I've bought a fitting that isn't going to fit. I'm going to try to bodge it.
 
I'd post pictures but I seem to have lost my camera.
It's that kind of time.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment