Thursday 18 December 2014

Respect to Raj.



I had to pay a visit to Raj's shop Wraysbury News tonight, on my way back from hospital.

This photo is from about two years ago. I was publicising my campaign and Blog and I went all round the shops asking people to put my poster in the window - they all said yes then when I'd gone they threw them away.

Raj was different. I asked to pay to put the poster up - he agreed but refused to take any money.

Anyway, I had to go to see Raj tonight and wish him well because a couple of days ago he shut his shop early in the morning to do his paper round and when he got back he found that burglars had broken part of his front door to get in and steal the cigarettes and anything else they could find.

It's lucky he was out.

So it's a big respect for Raj, who sells papers, tobacco products and very reasonably priced greetings cards. Wraysbury wouldn't be the same without his shop.

We should all support him through this difficult time.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment