Saturday 15 November 2014

Those Wicked Venetians down at The Cave, Addlestone.







Friday 13th? Who cares?

I did, I wasn't so good - got tired in Tesco's and never really recovered, then went out to The cave at The Holly tree in Addlestone to see The Wicked Venetians..

Except we nearly didn't - I kept getting lost, driving round and round. I nearly gave up until we realised that the road was closed.....so I wasn't quite as stupid/ill/past it as I thought.

Still, we were late; missed the support act, missed the beginning of the Venetians - I think The Cave still has some noise issues with the neighbours, they shut down early.



                           

Also, as you can see; lousy photos. I wasn't myself.

The venetians were in good form - headlining, confident, relaxed. It was a good performance; fine guitar work, really good drums, solid bass.

I was happy, it just ended far too quick.

 
 
 
 Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment