Wednesday 19 November 2014

Stop press! Exclusive!

So yesterday, Robyn and me spent the afternoon stealing Wi-Fi from my favourite café. By the time we left it was far too late and dark.

We'd had to park a long way away (for free!) so it was a struggle dragging back; it was rainy and cold and a leedle bit miserable.

Sigh!

And then we turned into the side road where I'd parked and the road seemed to go on forever.

When I got to my car I found that it was parked by a house where the owner had put a cover up over his front drive....he had lights too. Meanwhile, he was in his garage working furiously; filing metal on a vice, grinding.

As we got nearer, we realised......he was making a sled for Santa Claus!

I asked him and he admitted it, no really!

Who knew that Santa's little helper lives in Egham, Surrey?


 
 
 
Obviously, there is a little problem here - we don't often get snow at Christmas, so it's got wheels instead.
 
Whatever, it's nice.
 
Christmas is coming.
 
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment