Tuesday 4 November 2014

Neil all loved up.






Tuesday morning and I'm all loved up, basking in a perfect birthday cooked up  by Robyn.

The birthday cake was so nice I felt bound (it's a public duty)to put up a second shot.



It was made for us by Bonny and Eloise from Hanworth. You have no idea how good it was. I don't know if they are taking orders but you can contact me if you are interested. If I find out that they are, I'll put contact details up here.

By tomorrow I may have come back down to earth......or maybe I won't have.

Thanks Robyn.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! You deserve it and so much more. I love you!

    ReplyDelete