Thursday 27 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Day!




It's so unfair - Robyn was going to give us a full Thanksgiving Day feast with all the trimmings. It's an American thing - I have no idea what it's all about.

Heck, it's not even American, it was definitely going to be a West Philadelphia thing.

Anyway I got so ill I can't eat and it's all got put off.

Poor old Robyn; miles away from home having to put up with someone who eats toast, drinks tea and beer and doesn't celebrate American holidays.

But I made it through this week so far and I have never felt pain like this before. And no wuss me - remember I had a broken ankle for a week thanks to St. Peter's hospital

Ouch!

If you must know I got bronchitis and then coughed so badly I put my back out. Every cough was agony - didn't sleep at all for four straight nights. Now I can only sleep in a chair.

I've still got plenty to be thankful for - mainly Robyn actually.

So, have a happy Thanksgiving Day!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment