Wednesday 29 October 2014

In the sun.


Monday and it was warm and sunny but as that was never going to last we went out in the morning.

This is the distant view of Windsor Castle, down the 'Long Walk';



We sat in the sun by the statue of mad George III, watching planes taking off from Heathrow and flying off to exciting places;


But I couldn't resist having a closer look at some of the Queens deer;


I have two cameras - one cost me £11-99p in a charity shop, this time I was using my £19-99p pawn shop camera.

I like this shot - I have no real zoom so I got this by stalking my deer.

Very slowly, tippee-toed, creeping up ever so quietly;





It was a lovely morning out there in the sun;





Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:   helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Searching for the place Where to sell Guitar Philadelphia? Best Guitar store in Philadelphia, pawn or sell your guitars here at Pawn shop Philadelphia. Our Shop buys musical instruments, Saxophones, or equipments from those who wants to sell their old and used items online. Pawn your used camera or lenses here at best probable rates. We are most interested in high value items.

    ReplyDelete