Wednesday 3 September 2014

Labor Day in the UK.


 

OK, I get it, even if I'd rather be celebrating Labor Day on May 1st!.

On Sunday it was a beautiful day and I went for a long walk and watched the sun set on the last day of August - the end of summer. I was sad, so many missed opportunities.

Then Monday was labor day - a day to celebrate the end of summer with a party and a feast.


 
Robyn arrived with burgers, devilled eggs, potato salad and lots more. We had a barbecue and even I enjoyed it!
 
We had loads to eat.  
 


And then we lit a great big fire and sat talking through the night, drinking lager.


 
 
 What better way of saying goodbye to summer?
  
 
 
 
 
                                    Robyn by firelight.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment