Sunday 28 September 2014

Crossfire Hurricane and Room Four at The Hobgoblin.

 
 
Saturday night at The Hobgoblin and it's a fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis and 'Face the Future' charities - the night came at the end of a long sponsored cycle ride.
 


This is 'Room 4' - as far as I know they are named after the room they rehearse in at Brooklands College. I first saw them earlier in the year when they were playing on the 'Boombox Taster' night.

Good heavy metal, ending up with Motorhead's 'Ace of Spades' but playing a lot of their own material which is always a good sign.

They have a way to travel but they are further along the road than many bands twice their age - watch out for them!


  
 
 
These are just a couple of members of 'Crossfire Hurricane' who are as local as it gets and regulars at The Hobgoblin. I think it's the third time I've seen them, I always look forward to it even though the music is different every time. That may be why I'm always there.
 
Last time I saw them was just in August and back then I was writing how they seemed to have moved towards Metal. Now they are somewhere else and wherever it is, it's a really good place to be.
 
They are still exploring music and I'm going to keep watching out for them as long as I can.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment