Monday 18 August 2014

Windsor in the rain.

 
 
On Thursday, Me and Robyn were getting stir crazy and we escaped to Windsor for the afternoon.
 
It poured with rain on us.
 
Sigh!
 
 
It's very historic although as I am anti-monarchist, it's not really my kind of place.
 
Although if you look hard enough;
 
 


This is The Crooked House. It's main clam to fame is that it's, well......a bit crooked;
 
                                                 

We spent a lot of time hiding in shops - looking at really important things like hats;


                                               
 
And I don't know how I got through life without one of these;

                                  

This is from the toy shop - a life size soldier made out of lego.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment