Sunday 3 August 2014

Game on; the blues bites back.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been pretty depressed and angry over the last couple of weeks - had some bad news (not so much news more like finding out that someone who should have had my interests in mind - didn't).
 
I'm still deciding whether to write about it or not.
 
So, Saturday I wasn't so good and was ill all day.
 
Then me and Robyn went out for the evening. We were like 14 year olds; all dressed up and nowhere to go.
 
In the end we turned up late at the Barley Mow in Shepperton. Always something on of a Saturday and even if it's bad it's not so bad;
 



This was 'Game On', a group of fairly seasoned musicians hammering out the blues at full speed; simple and straight forward.



Anyway, after an hour or so of that, things didn't seem so angry - which is probably what the Blues was always about.

Still really angry though.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

Helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment