Sunday 10 August 2014

Cricket week.

You don't want to know what Friday was like and I'm not to going to tell you. In the afternoon I escaped from life for an hour to this;



The bails are off the stumps for 'tea' at the village green cricket pitch.


Cricket takes so long there was never time for it when I was working, it was something I was going to watch when I retired.

Ah well.

This is the last day of 'Cricket Week', Wraysbury Cricket Clubs annual week long festival. There's a match every day and teams visit from around the country. There's even a sponsor - flags and hoardings around the pitch.



Remember the spring floods?

This is the green on February 9th;


The stream has dried out a bit now;



Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment