Wednesday 25 June 2014

Widowmaker.


Monday afternoon and I was particularly pleased with myself; in the way you feel after you've done something stupid and got away with it.

This was a hanging branch about 20 feet up in the treetops. Just hanging, it's what lumberjacks call a 'widow maker'.

I got a rope up there and pulled it down, without it landing on my head (just, which is always the best feeling). Then when it was stood straight upright managed to cut it into sections and bring it down.

That was good - unfortunately there's another about twice as big but we'll worry about that later.

And now I've worn myself out and got behind with this Blog by about three days - how did that happen?


Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment