Thursday 12 June 2014

It's a Blog....stupid!


When I went up to London yesterday, I didn’t just go to The Museum of Water – I spent a while waving at Black Cabs and giving the cabbies the thumbs up! In a rare show of unity, the Rail, Maritime and Transport Union had united with the independent cabbies to organise a day of action.

10,000 cabs assembled in the West End around Trafalger Square to protest about the threat posed to them by a new app;

All around were convoys of empty cabs on their way to the protest and trying to dodge the police.

Then I went to see my hugely expensive advertising agency and my Public relations people. There were lots of fashionable braces and beards (and that was only the women).

It’s a lot of money but it’s worth it for my campaign and they’ve come up with a new slogan for me;

 

       Help me sort out St. Peter’s!

              It’s a Blog…..Stupid!

 

I’m going to put it in the back window of my car.

That should do it!

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment