Friday 16 May 2014

Up yours; The Savoy Tailors Guild.


I went into town this morning and had a rather good shopping experience. I bought some of these;



Then I went to The Savoy Tailors Guild for one of these;


It's cashmere!

Actually, it didn't come direct from The Savoy Tailors Guild, it came via The Age UK charity shop and only cost me £8-99p!

It's what the well dressed man about town will be wearing this summer (me).

It shouldn't come as a surprise - the last time I went to The Savoy Tailors Guild on the Strand, I was young and foolish and went with the money to buy a 'good' coat.

They threw me out - for no good reason either. They physically threw me out!?

Mind you it did take more than one of them to do it.

So, this is for the snobby Savoy Tailors Guild from whom I did not buy my cashmere jacket;

Up Yours!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment