Thursday 22 May 2014

T and the Mugs and Second hand citizens at The Cave, Addlestone.


 
Last Thursday I headed down to The Cave, Addlestone for the third taster night for The Undercover Festival at Bisley (19th to 21st September). I’m not going to be able to go to the festival so I’m seeing some of it this way.

The headline band in black and white are T and the Mugs, who I saw a few weeks ago at The Hobgoblin, Staines.

I like them, old fashioned punks like me although they play their own original stuff;

 
This was a support act;

 

 

They are ‘Secondhand citizens’ up from Portsmouth. Good band, lots of political content which included ‘Stop the War’ and ‘Harry is a nazi ‘ attacking Prince Harry for dressing up in nazi costume for a fancy dress party.


Both songs fairly courageous for Portsmouth.

So another really good evening for me.

PUNK LIVES
 
 
 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment