Monday 5 May 2014

New life.

I've got to do something serious for my Blog and as I've been putting it off (I could be sued and because it's not about me there are confidentiality issues too...yawn) here's a couple of pictures from my walk yesterday;

 
 This poor old tree has been dead for a while but then found a germ of life somewhere and a new branch came up. It's flowering now. If it makes it, that's going to be one ancient tree.



Meanwhile, these are bulrushes but Blogger says I've been greedy and won't let me blow them up - click on the picture for a better version.

All winter they look like cigars but then in spring they go all woolly as the seeds fly away.

New life, hey?

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home; helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment