Monday 12 May 2014

18000 thanx. Yay!


I’ve been a bit preoccupied recently, finding my mind wandering a bit when I should have been concentrating on doing the cooking;

 
Can’t think what’s been bothering me;

 


 That’s ready, straight out of the oven.
 Mmmmmh scrummy;


 Oh dear, that didn’t go very far


 Now what was it that was bothering me?

 

18000!
My thanks to all the irritated people who ended up here by mistake, the bored people who couldn’t be bothered to do anything more constructive, the tired ones who pressed the wrong key, the religious ones who were looking for the Vatican, my enemies who wanted to see how badly things were going for me, the mad/sad/bad people who get off on this sort of thing, the hospital PR people keeping an eye out on me, the spies spying on me and the jealous people who wish they’d done it first and could have done.

But my real thanks go out to all the kind, kind people who gave a damn and who made 18000 possible for me.
You know who you are.
 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

Home:   helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment