Sunday 30 March 2014

The Golden Ticket.


Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket

I feel slightly guilty. Actually not very guilty at all.

I delayed posting this until I got my ticket to the Rockgoblin on the 19th April 2014.
It's hidden in my pocket.
Hands off. Get your own.




That’s right – 7 bands and three D.J.’s from 5pm to 3am. Not sure I’m going to last the whole time.

Then again I may make it, take a look at the lineup for:  

Hits of the Hob

‘The Carnaby’s’ who I have never seen before and I can’t quite believe I’ve got this chance. I am going to like them.
A lot.

‘Tree House Fire’ who play reggae, but not as I know it. I’m guessing that somewhere there is a category called ‘Nu-reggae’ or something similar – well this is it.

UKID – playing Drum ’n Bass with some rockin’ metal thrown in. I will leave a defibrillator with security.
Just in case.

44 Fires –  Heavy metal with attitude

Actually, I’m rather looking forward to the Reggae and Ska D.J’s as well. It’s time I frightened the young folk.
Then you need to look at this on the Friday:
 
 


It’s also the last date on my tour. More news on that in a couple of days;

ZFive Alive
So, couldn’t have planned that better.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:   helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment