Saturday 22 March 2014

The Five Alive Tour - official launch!


I’m on tour again – and this will (hopefully/possibly) be the best yet.
Further, Higher, Faster;

 ZFive Alive

On tour: 18-3-14 to 21-4-14

I have five wonderful weeks before my next appointment (gulp!).

Five weeks to have fun, do significant things, become a different person.

To live.

It would be such a shame to waste it.

While I got some really good news this week I also got some bad news too. There are decisions to be made, new battles to be fought.

So I started planning it all out as I watched The High-s (Fabulous Mod band) playing Hayes on a rainy Friday night. I’m reviewing that tomorrow – today I still have plans to make.
Try and keep up!

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment