Thursday 30 January 2014

Have I gone away?


Just in case you thought I’d given up, this Blog is meant to be a health campaign – to sort out St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey – which is where the Accident and Emergency  sent me home for a week with a displaced, fractured ankle.

Remember this?

E

NO GRASSES HERE !

On this Blog there are no Finks, Grasses, Stool pigeons or informers.

If you get in touch, your secrets are safe with me.

Hush, hush.

On the quiet.

 

What can you do?

If you are a Patient; I need case studies of problems with A and E to force the Care Quality Commission to start an investigation.

E-mail me direct.

If you are employed by the Trust;

It’s time to blow the whistle on A and E.

E-mail me direct – privacy guaranteed.

Or you can Post an anonymous comment.

Anybody Else;

read, share, publicise this blog.

 

Well there have been developments and things are happening with my own personal complaint.  However, I’m being a bit sly – these days I’m keeping quiet about things on this Blog, but you will be the first to hear when anything has happened.

And I’m sure you will forgive me if I do occasionally take some time off to have a laugh or two.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Contact:         neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment