Monday 30 December 2013

If that ain't cool, I'm an old f@#t.


The

BeaTles


If you want this font (and why wouldn't you?) you can find it free on www.fontspace.com and it's by 'Northern Fonts'. I guess that means 'It's only a Northern Font'

It comes from the logo on Ringo's drumkit.

And yes, it's a sign I need to get out more.

To help with that I need you to wish me luck - because I've got to be well enough for my New year's Eve. If I'm OK it will be the best ever and it will end in one of these;

a) a Police Cell
b) In Accident and Emergency
c) a great night
d) a mixture of all the above.

Wish me well.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)


The

BeaTles    say;

HelpmesorTouTsTpeTers.blogspoT.com

Home:
helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment