Monday 18 November 2013

Not the best of Mondays.


Oh dear, that was a tough few weeks to get through and then down at the Monday clinic I Iost on penalties and got relegated as well.

And the Big band booked on Thursday has cancelled.

So, not the best of Mondays.

This Blog and my campaign now has a very definite end in sight.

First of all I’ve got to try to get the Parliamentary Ombudsman to take an interest in my case and while there are a few other options left there aren’t so many.

When time is short you have to move fast. And I need to move really fast. I now realise the Hospital stalled me and unfortunately at the times when I was ill I let them get away with it.

Right now?

Well tonight it’s going to be an appointment with Art Themen and his saxophone down at the Jazz club and then restored I’ll be back in the fight.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment