Wednesday 18 September 2013

Time for an adventure.


Time for an Adventure!

Did you actually think I’d keep the Jazz Festival at St. George’s Wharf on Thursday 19th and Saturday 21st September a secret from you?  Keep it just for me?

Am I that mean? Google it – you should go.

I have no idea why there is no Friday, but on the Saturday you can catch Larry Stabbins of ‘Working Week’ fame as well as;

The James Taylor Quartet

Which has to be the coolest band ever.

Now all I have to do is be OK for Saturday and be sure that I can leave the person I have to look after.

It’s an all day-er and a fair bit of travelling too. For me that counts as an adventure!

Meanwhile I am in denial mode – my meeting with the clinician at St. Peter’s was a week ago and I’ve been ill since then. Which is my excuse for not writing it up, but I will get it done.

Actually, it was really tough.

Anyway;

s
CLUE No 10

Here’s the question;

7000 what? By whom?

K

Clue Number 10;

He was enigmatic, charismatic.

The story so far;

It’s a work of art by one of my favourite 20th century artists.

He was very European, a sculptor and an early pioneer of performance art. Some of his sculptures were very intimate – vitrines (small glass cases) filled with everyday objects while others were huge and brutal depictions of a brutal century.

When you’ve got the answer, e-mail it in to me at;


The first right answer wins a combat bracelet, made by me.

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment