Monday 16 September 2013

I'm back.


 

That was a bit of a bad week; being ill, not feeling human any more, taking an unhappy trip to St. Peter’s Hospital, getting rained on a lot and there wasn’t any music either.

Then again, I started making sticky flapjacks to give to some of the people who got us through a really difficult summer, so it wasn’t a wasted week.

And now;

  I’m  Back guys

K

I’ll start writing up what happened at my ‘meeting’ and what I’m going to do about it, later on in the week.

Oh, by the way, did I mention;

I’m back

sCLUE No 8

Here’s the question;

7000 what? By whom?

K

Clue Number 8;

Some of his sculptures were huge and brutal depictions of a brutal century.

The story so far;

It’s a work of art by one of my favourite 20th century artists.

He was very European, a sculptor and an early pioneer of performance art. Some of his sculptures were very intimate – vitrines (small glass cases) filled with everyday objects.

When you’ve got the answer, e-mail it in to me at;


The first right answer wins a combat bracelet, made by me.

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment