Saturday 24 August 2013

6000


mMeet Big Phil

     He’s from Customer relations.

 

Big Phil says many thanks for the 6000 hits.

Couldn’t have done any of it without you.

I was all ready to celebrate when 5000 came up but this one crept up on me, while I was thinking about other things.

I’ll do something much more interesting when we hit 7000.

In the meantime, thanks.

Meanwhile

Here’s a few of the things that are coming up;

*There are developments in my complaint against St. Peters Hospital – I’ll keep you posted.

*I was looking at the cover of an old, old record – ‘Our Favourite Shop’ by The Style Council. Not their best but good. All the band members put together an assortment of their favourite things, the things they’d like to find in their imaginary, favourite shop. That became the cover of the record. Very MOD.

In my case, I’m going to put together a selection of ‘my favourite things’. The stuff I’d like to take with me on a long journey; the sounds, the images, some places and things that have meant a lot to me.

*You can’t have fun all the time. My other, ‘seriously boring Blog’ is going strong – it has all the long boring, and truly tedious articles about the National Health Service. You know, the researched stuff, campaigning articles, the scientific ones that don’t have any pictures, the ones that put all of you off when I used to post them here.

Grrrrrh.

Check it out:


 *I’ve kept the best till last - I’m having a ‘7000’ themed competition. If you get the right answer, the prize is a combat bracelet (as previously shown on this Blog), made to measure especially for you. Send your answer to me by email, the first one in gets the bracelet. When I contact you, you’ll need to send me your wrist measurement and an address so that I can send it to you.

I will give you some clues but because Google is such a help for slacker’s, I can’t make it too easy.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 
LOST YOUR RING?
If you’ve lost a ring recently you are reading this because you saw my poster.
Send me a description of the ring to;
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment