Thursday 25 July 2013

5000!



5000!
 

Well Whoopdeedoo!

It’s a double celebration for me this month, as apart from hitting 5000 page views, the Blog went over 1000 hits in one month with a few days still in hand.

While I would like to be cool and off-hand about it, I can’t. It means a lot. Thanks.

When I thought I’d won my fight I went round thanking all the people I thought had helped make it work. In fact none of them had been looking at it, or they were too ashamed to admit it.

So, it’s all strangers I have to thank.

Even my other, seriously boring site has now gone over 600 hits and I don’t post there so often.

When I started, I put the number of page views up when it hit 20 – that seemed pretty impressive to me, something to boast about.

So, thanks stranger.

Anyway, I promised to burn my hat at this point – so    here’s the photo, be warned it’s a bit gruesome;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                  This image has been blocked by your browser’s filter.

                              This prevents access to obscene or distressing images.

                                            Contact your network administrator.

                                          Or, for verification that you are over 18:

                                 send your credit card details including PIN number to                 

                                           www.don’tgetcaughttillyoudrop.hat

 

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

Hatricide pictures will follow, when I’ve found time. Sniff, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment