Thursday 6 June 2013

Six months.


It’s a bit amazing – six months ago I started this Blog. Forget the NHS and St. Peter’s for a moment, I’ve had a lot of fun doing it. Couldn't have done any of it without you.

6 months ago I had a laptop and a dongle and something  to say; I bought a printer, found some cheap paper, signed up to Blogger and let rip.

6 months may not seem long in anyone’s life – but it’s been a long time in mine – when you’re dancing on the edge of a volcano, minutes count.

I discovered how to use fonts (oh how I do love a good font) cut‘n’paste,  graphics, logos, links, italics, bought a second hand camera for £11-99 so I could post pictures, wrote reviews, bad poems, bad jokes, did arty-farty artwork that disappeared up its own @#&%, researched some really boring complicated articles, did things I’m proud of, fly-posted in the snow on crutches and laughed till I cried (more than once). And in the end I won too. Never saw that one coming.

I have been very lucky, I had the chance to do things I never thought I’d be able to do.

Now I’m onto:

 It’s more thoughtful, more serious and it’s intended to make people think. So far it’s only making me think but, as you know, I have no intention of stopping until…..

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:      helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:   neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment