Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sorry


OOPS!

J

                  I DID IT AGAIN!

I’m sorry about that – I tried to post a load of smiley faces on that last blog but instead of coming out as a neat block they appeared as one long sentence. I thought about leaving it like that – but no.

When I started this Blog, I was advised by friends to use Wordpress, I’m now realising the limitations of Blogger.

Then again, the reason I gave at the time was that I wanted my Blog to look as though it was written by an ill old man with an uncertain grip on technology. Which is what I am.

At which point two people said; “Well, you’ve managed that then”.

Mmmmmmmmmh. Very funny. You didn’t have to agree with me.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:       helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:    neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment