Friday 24 May 2013

Oh, very well then.


OK, it’s been a few days now, but I’ve got an idea of where you are all at. You voted with your feet and I lost, as usual.

Behind the scenes I’ve been doing an experiment, I posted twice as many articles (gulp). On the new site


I posted the serious Blogs analysing academic research or press reports on the NHS and trying to highlight facts that don’t fit in with what the government wants you to think. That’s the really good stuff, if you haven’t seen it you are really missing out.

This old site is a lot of silly messing about, boring reminiscences.

The figures are pretty clear – no one is much into serious important stuff. As one of my friends said; “If you’d just put a video of yourself up there, doing a silly dance, you’d get a million hits”. Mind you, he can’t even find this site, what does he know?

The problem is, this was always really a serious Blog.

I think I’llcarry on, pretty much as now, until there are the 10 consultants at the A and E– then it will be time for a rethink.

And I will go on posting, serious, thoughtful stuff on the new site whether anyone reads it or not because that’s the only way to argue our case. Why not have a look?

Meanwhile, I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:      helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:   neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment