Wednesday 8 May 2013

My self portrait.


How do you like my self portrait? I think it shows me off at my best. I liked it so much I put it on my ‘profile’. Say hi! when you recognise me.

 
I’ve designed a really great new poster – ‘Nearly there’, and I’ll start using it when we hit 2500 page views. You’ll be the first to see it.

That will be the theme until I can be sure the 10 consultants names are ‘up on the wall’, as they say.

It’s decision time – where this site goes from here and I would welcome your views – you made it all possible.

I’ve opened a new Blog;

Help me sort out the nhs!

But no decisions have been made yet – I need your advice.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:        helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:     neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment