Friday 3 May 2013

Customer relations.


MEET BIG PHIL:

m

He’s from
 Customer                       
 Relations.

That reminds me, I’m not sure why exactly, I rang ‘patient experience’ at Ashford and St. Peters NHS Trust last Friday but one,  to try to arrange my meeting to discuss the report about my formal complaint – I’d rung them last on the 22nd February to do this and they never got back to me.

So I rang them again (19/4/13) – they’ve not got back to me again.

It’s the answerphone that never answers. The phone that never rings.

The message says they will get back to me within one working day. Then on Wednesday (24/4/13) I missed a call, assumed it was them and rang them to check and someone answered! Unfortunately the call wasn’t from them. That was embarrassing, well, for me anyway.

Anyone would think it was personal.

I’m at something of a loss.

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment