Sunday 10 March 2013

A hidden secret, no one knows!


 

Webdings and Wingdings have shown me that there are people sadder than me. In case you haven’t discovered the joy of these fonts, have a look for yourselves.

They are a collection of little used symbols and silly pictures which are expandable, almost indefinitely. If there is anything that beats a silly font it’s a silly font, blown up big.

Anyway, I use Webdings and with copy and paste, wack ‘em into my Blog.

Better still, sometimes when I copy/paste these pictures into Blogger out comes a private eye smoking a cigarette as well.

You can’t choose to get the guy, you can only get him by accident, well, you can fiddle it.

A bored windows programmer, leaving us a hidden secret.

I quite like that.


 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:     helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment