Sunday 17 February 2013

Trust the Mung bean.


Well, I got my reply; they say you get what you wish for.

I got a reply, I didn’t want a whitewash.

I’m not doing anything about it until after I’ve been to hospital on Monday, that’s my main battle.

Right now, I’m so angry.

The thing is, if they had wanted to make me angry and determined, they went the right way about it.

It was Tom Lehrer (1960’s Harvard professor turned satirical songster) who famously retired from satire saying that after the bombing of Cambodia, satire no longer had a role. Mind you I am tempted to send the Chief Executive “The Ankle Rankle” – what do you think?

So what am I doing?

I’m sprouting Mung beans. It’s the only way I can think of to calm down and be rational.

You take a tablespoon of beans, soak them for 8 hours. Drain them off and put them in a jar or any similar container, covered with a cloth held on with an elastic band. Like us they need to breathe.

Then twice a day, you wash them in water, drain them and put them back in the container, as before.

Then you watch them grow. I think any bean will do but I like Mung. They are ready to eat when they are ready to eat.

Then after Monday, when I know where I am and where I’m going; I start to fight again.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
 
Home:     helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment