Tuesday 29 January 2013

Doh!


      OOPS!       

J

                  I DID IT AGAIN!

Dumb and Dumberer

I always knew I was stupid, the problem is that I still assume everybody else knows what they are doing. They don’t, necessarily.

So, for the last month I’ve assumed that the problems I’ve had with my laptop were down to me, and my inability to sort them out. When my internet dongle ran out and I bought a new one; I was amazed to find that all my problems were due to a faulty dongle.

New dongle = new laptop.

Then a friend asked me for a link to this blog – it didn’t work. I checked it and found I am a dotcom not a .co.uk. Now I never wanted Blogger to do that – when I opened it, it was a .co.uk. Somewhere along the line I’ve become American and, more importantly so has my Blog’s address.

Which of course means I’ve been giving out the wrong address.

DOH!

It also explains why my Blog entries seem to be timed by Eastern Standard Time. Now that’s interesting too. Thought I was a bit more tired lately.

I’m amazed anybody has ever got to see this Blog.

For that matter, I’m becoming puzzled that anything ever works, anywhere.

 

 Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment