Tuesday 18 December 2012

Who are you calling stupid?


Had a bit of a disappointment; I was hoping to qualify for a spot on “jackass” – didn’t work out for me.

The Mission (should I chose to accept it), was high stakes; our Christmas was all in boxes up on the loft and you may have worked out by now that I am no Tom Cruise. Up a ladder (crutches not a lot of use there), across the rafters and then over the planks and back.

If it all went wrong – no problem - I had my mobile with me for a quick call for the fire brigade to get me down and then a rather sheepish arrival at a certain A and E, who probably wouldn’t get the red carpet out for me now.

Most people do stupid things on the spur of the moment – this stupid thing took real planning and forethought. Now that’s what I call stupid.

Still, that’s Christmas sorted

 

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment